Ichiro TAMAGAWA's Personal Home Page
This English page in not maintained well, please look at the Japanese Page
was born in Osaka, Japan at 1964.
- I am a boundary layer meteorologist,
- and a professor of
River Basin Research Center, Gifu University, Japan.
I have my laboratory
with asocciate professor Morihiro Harada and students
in Department of Civil Engineering.
- I worked in
Institute for Hydrospheric-Atmospheric Sciences,
Nagoya University as an assistant professor from Jan. 1995 to Mar. 1999.
- Before that, I was a student of
DPRI, Kyoto Univ.
- and I worked at Japan Meteorological Agency for only 2 years.
- Doctor (Science)
- Keywords: Meteorology, Boundary layer, Land-Atmosphere interaction,
Turbulence, Computer ...
- I have joined in HEIFE (1989-1993) and GAME (1995-2001).
- belonging to
Japan Meteorological Society,
of Hydrorology and Water Resources, and others.
We had fruitful discussion near Beijing (Oct.2000)
for our Austrarian Observation
River Basin Research Ceneter, Gifu University
1-1 Yanagido, Gifu-shi, 501-1193, JAPAN